Ad Gloriam Dei

"Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corintians 10:31

"Let us pursue the things which make for peace and those by which one may edify another"- Romans 14:19

"As iron sharpens iron, so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend." - Proverbs 27:17

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Da Vinci Resources

Firstly, see http://www.thetruthaboutdavinci.com/, then there are a few books that I'm aware of, which are shown below. (Clicking on the images will bring you to their websites.) I was chatting to a friend who manages a Christian bookshop and he thinks that Clark's is best. I've read it and it does the job. (See here for others.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Timothy said...

Timothy
Great blog... everyone is up in arms about this one... and I've even had to mention it in my sermons for clarity sake. I'm sure there are those who will get caught up by it... But again, this too shall pass... Remember the Last Tempation of Christ? That movie was only given attention because of the Christians the protested the thing. It was quite bad... Yet, this one is quite different. It's already a phenomenon...

Blessings...
BTW, I am occassionaly posting on my wife's site
http://down4anap.blogspot.com/
That way it doesn't get out of hand. :)

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 4:52:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home