Ad Gloriam Dei

"Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corintians 10:31

"Let us pursue the things which make for peace and those by which one may edify another"- Romans 14:19

"As iron sharpens iron, so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend." - Proverbs 27:17

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

N.I. Government Proposal to Extend Adoption Eligibility

I have just finished writing a response to the N.I. Office's proposal to extend eligibility to "joint adoption to civil partners and unmarried couples (whether of different sex or same sex, living as partners in an enduring family relationship)", as is found elsewhere in the U.K.

I would encourage any of my N.I. readers to do the same before Friday. See both here and here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

Keep up the great articles. Keep delving more into the idea of why N. Ireland is morally superior than the rest of the UK and the Republic of Ireland. I have made the argument to my nationalist father that the N. Ireland state has better preserved traditional christian morals than the Republic of Ireland. He has to admit that this is true. The US would also weigh in as more socially conservative then the UK too. This also has much to do with the relatively strong Christian presence in our society.

Sunday, September 03, 2006 4:47:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home