Ad Gloriam Dei

"Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corintians 10:31

"Let us pursue the things which make for peace and those by which one may edify another"- Romans 14:19

"As iron sharpens iron, so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend." - Proverbs 27:17

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Good News!

God has graciously answered our prayers, and those of his saints, in granting his servant a really interesting new job with a significant increase in pay and in which I will be working with a number of gifted and good-natured colleagues. Given that my pay has not seen any inflationary (or other) rise since 2001 (apart from a promotion that just gave me an inflationary rise) due to the state of the market, I am thankful to be at last getting what my experience and skill deserve.

You can find out more about Andor, who I will be working for here. I could see God's hand at work at various points over the last few years and will elucidate this when time permits.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations. The Lord has provided.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007 1:11:00 pm  
Blogger Allen R. Mickle, Jr. said...

Congrats! Wonderful news!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007 2:40:00 pm  
Blogger Timothy Davis said...

God grant you a job really soon. We'll be remembering you in prayer.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007 6:29:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good news Timothy. I only heard about Flextronics last week and have been meaning to call you.

Phil T.

Monday, November 26, 2007 1:38:00 pm  
Blogger Christopher Coombes said...

Tim, Greetings! I am very thankful for your new job! May the Lord bless you and yours very richly in your new found calling!

Saturday, December 01, 2007 3:51:00 pm  
Blogger Timothy Davis said...

Thanks to all who sent congratulations. Your kind thoughts are valued by Mary and I.

Saturday, December 01, 2007 4:27:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home