Ad Gloriam Dei

"Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corintians 10:31

"Let us pursue the things which make for peace and those by which one may edify another"- Romans 14:19

"As iron sharpens iron, so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend." - Proverbs 27:17

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Old Father Puritan

My wife and kids gave me a Father's Day card that was just too good, it had to be shared (although it is a little hyperbolic!). Note that my wife replaced Father Christmas with a little Puritan teaching the Bible (because of the hat). We don't lie about Santa Claus to our children.

Click on the photo to see a bigger version.

4 Comments:

Blogger C G said...

Funny, I discovered today that I am ALSO the world's greatest dad. What's going on??

Sunday, June 18, 2006 4:56:00 pm  
Blogger Timothy Davis said...

You must be deceived. I have a certificate to prove it!

Sunday, June 18, 2006 5:01:00 pm  
Blogger C G said...

So maybe it got detached from my '#1 Dad' rosette?

Sunday, June 18, 2006 9:02:00 pm  
Blogger Timothy Davis said...

You look like a stern Victorian father to me (either that or Dracula). You shouldn't have got the plastic surgery done; I warned you! You looked fine as you were.

Just because your idol Michael Jackson did it, doesn't mean it was good for you.

I know you're hiding from the police, but I'm sure they've forgotten about the multi-million pound fraud by now.

Sunday, June 18, 2006 9:24:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home